At Nordel Crossing Dental Centre, we are home to several of the most highly recommended dentists in Surrey BC. Our practitioners have the very latest in dental technology at their fingertips, including digital X-ray equipment, a 3D scanner, lasers for use in cosmetic procedures, and CAD/CAM equipment that allows us to fabricate crowns digitally for patients. As the best dentists in Surrey BC, we look forward to helping you with all your dental needs.
Having regular dental cleanings once or twice a year is a primary reason patients come to our dental clinic in Surrey BC. Research shows professional teeth cleaning helps to:
- combat bad breath by reducing the amount of tartar that builds up,
- removes stains on the surface of the teeth and maintains a cleaner feel and appearance
- enables our dental clinic surrey bc to prevent tooth decay, helps the teeth last longer and avoids expensive dental bills
- reduces your risk for heart disease and stroke cause by bacterial infection.
If you’re motivated to ensure your oral health remains good, professional cleaning by the best dentist in Surrey is an excellent way to achieve this.
Missing or damaged teeth don’t only affect your self-esteem, but they can have a serious impact on your digestive system, and your overall physical and mental health. The good news is dental crowns and bridges offer our dentist in Surrey BC a way to not only restore your appearance, but to help you bite, chew and speak correctly again.
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped "cap" that is placed over a tooth to cover it, restore its shape and size, strength, and improve its appearance. At our dental clinic Surrey residents can get an expert assessment from our team to determine whether crowns are a good choice. The dentist might recommend a crown if:
- You have damaged, discoloured or worn-down teeth
- You have large fillings that are at risk of falling out
- One or more teeth require root canal treatments, which could leave them susceptible to future damage and infection
In all these instances the best dentist in Surrey will first provide treatment for the teeth in question, before making crowns to cover and protect them. Patients can choose between several types of material for their crowns, and a wide price range is available from our dental clinic in Surrey BC. We also offer same day and CAD/CAM restorations, which can be fitted in a single appointment.
Full and Partial Dentures
Millions of people in Canada wear full or partial dentures, which remain a long-accepted way to replace missing teeth and the surrounding gum tissue. At our dental clinic in Surrey BC, our qualified practitioners are ready and waiting to help you restore your smile. Dentures are a good choice for patients of our dental clinic Surrey who fall into the following categories:
- You have a number of cavities, loose or damaged teeth that require extraction,
- You have gaps where teeth are missing and the surround teeth need support,
- Your surrounding teeth are not considered strong enough by the best dentist in Surrey to support prosthetic structures like a dental bridge,
- You experience difficulty eating hard foods, or develop recurring indigestion because you can’t chew food properly,
- There are budgetary or other reasons why you aren’t a good candidate for a tooth implant in Surrey.
Ideally, you should get advice from the best dentists in Surrey BC before you have your teeth extracted, so your new dentures can be fitted immediately to support your oral structure and prevent unwanted changes.
Our dental clinic in Surrey BC also offers a selection of general and specialty dentistry services, including dental surgery such as extractions and root canals. For dental veneers, Invisalign® and other cosmetic procedures, visit the recommended dentists in Surrey at Nordel Crossing Dental Centre.
For more information about any of these services or to schedule a consultation with the best dentists in Surrey BC, please contact us today.